We will never have enough techniques and tools to get kids to behave and learn, if we are not first creating positive human relationships. -Bob Sornson-
Are you feeling …
- frustrated with your student’s progress and behavior?
- frustrated with your own class room management?
Do you have …
- a conflict with students or parents and everything you have tried so far doesn’t work?
- self doubts?
- not enough or not the right support?
- many nights in which your sleep is disturbed because you can’t stop thinking about your work?
Teaching is not an easy job. I know from my own experience how often a teacher can feel alone in her or his classroom. Many students bring a lot of academic and behavioral challenges into the classroom and not every teacher has the luck to work with a supportive and creative team of colleagues. At times, even that can not be enough support. In addition, a teacher is faced with all kinds of expectations: from parents, colleagues, the principal, the school district, the community, the state and the whole nation.
Relationship System Coaching With Me Empowers You To:
- become the teacher you always wanted to be.
- develop positive relationships with your students and their families, even those that are particularly challenging.
- create a safe classroom in which you can teach and your students can learn.
- deal with conflict in a way that creates a positive outcome for all involved.
- develop your own authentic teaching style.
- meet your students where they are.
- stay inspired.
- create a lesson plan/curriculum that is inspiring and meaningful for your students.
- tap into already existing resources and find new ones.
- prevent a burn out-syndrome.